MY WIZARD OF OZ ATC
This is the front cover.
The cover was cut from card stock. I cut it 3 1/2"x5". I embossed one half using a brick embossing plate. I folded it in half making a front and back cover. Then I put a coat of Mod Podge on it. I scanned and re-sized a picture of Dorothy that was in the book. I printed her and then cut her out. Then I used Glossy Accents on her. I then found the poppies in another book. I scanned them, re-sized them, cut them out and then put a coat of Glossy Accents on them. I photo shopped the banner. I cut it out and then put a coat of Glossy Accents on it. When everything was dry I assembled the pieces making the cover.
This is the inside.
For the inside of my ATC I scanned a page from my Wizard Of Oz book. I re-sized it several times before I could make it work. There is a fine line between cutting it out and cutting it up. I finally made it work. Using my large book as a pattern I cut the lines and then made the folds. Gluing it to the cover was a real trick. I had to place pieces of waxed paper between the pop-up and the cover to keep them from becoming glued together. A dab of glue in the wrong place and the card wouldn't work. The whole card would be ruined. This is definitely the hardest ATC that I've ever made. I think it's the nicest. But then it's Oz. Of course I love it.
THESE ARE THE SWAP ATC'S
Ann Marie Phipps
After waiting for so long for an Oz swap, I sure wasn't disappointed. There were so many different Oz's. Some that I had never seen before. It was wonderful to see them all together like this. Now I really am an Oz lover! I want to thank all of the artists that made this swap such a roaring success. It was a three for three swap. Those that sent four, one was for me. A huge thank you to everyone that sent me a hostess ATC. It made it a lot easier to let these enchanting ATC's go. I really didn't let them go, by putting them on my blog I can revisit them again and again.