THIS IS THE ATC THAT I MADE
The background is made from air dry clay. I used a rubber stamp to make the design, and after it dried I painted it gold. I antiqued it using watered down brown acrylic paint and wiping off the excess. This was the first time that I ever used Air Dry Clay. I was afraid that it might break in the mail but it made it fine. I made the lock and key by folding duck tape together and then embossing the lock and key into the duck tape. This can also be done by putting duck tape onto card stock and then embossing it that way. I elected to do the folded tape method because it would be a bit less bulky and also lighter.
THESE ARE THE ATC'S THAT I RECEIVED
This was a really fun swap. It was a lot like a scavenger hunt. I couldn't go downstairs to my studio so almost everything used to make my ATC came out of the kitchen junk drawer. My husband brought up my Big Shot from my studio and the rubber stamp and paint.
I hope that you enjoyed this update. I hope that one day soon I will get things caught up and hopefully update my blog more often.